Moving bookings, cancellations and refunds
1. Online bookings: Up to seven days prior to your activity date you can cancel an existing booking and receive a full refund. You can also amend your booking free of charge.
2. Online bookings: Up to five days prior to your activity date you can amend your booking free of charge.
3. Online bookings: Within five days of the booking date, if Aztec Adventure Ltd are operational, you will not be entitled to move your booking, or receive any refunds for cancellations.
4. Group bookings: If you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, you should advise us immediately by telephone followed by confirmation in writing. More than 30 days 50% of the total cost of the arrangements in question or the minimum number price for the booking whichever is the greater. Less than 30 days 100% of the total cost of the arrangements in question.
5. Group bookings: If you wish to change your booking in any way, we will try to comply with your requests, but we cannot guarantee that changes can always be made. Where a change can be made, an amendment fee of £20 may be applicable to any changes you make to your booking once you have confirmed.
6. Should Aztec Adventure Ltd feel it's necessary to cancel your booking, it shall use reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause, but no other compensation shall be payable.
7. Should Aztec Adventure Ltd, for reasons beyond their control (including high winds, lightning storms and icy conditions*), feel it is necessary to close the activity once your party have already commenced participation, you will be offered alternative activities, times or dates to return within one year and rescheduled free of charge. In such circumstances, you will not be entitled to a refund, in part or whole. *In all other weather conditions, we operate as normal and standard conditions apply.
8. Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
9. Where multiple forms of payment are used, Aztec Adventure Ltd reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
10. Booking Terms when an Aztec Adventure Ltd Location is forced to close due to COVID-19 Should your booking not be able to proceed due to having to comply with a HM government COVID-19 directive, we will be happy, free of charge, to reschedule for a future date, or arrange a gift voucher for the full value of your booking, redeemable within 12 months, whichever is the longer. Whilst we hope you will support us by rescheduling, a refund will also be possible.
1. Aztec Adventure Ltd will not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by any Event beyond our control. We also reserve the right to cancel/curtail your Course if we are prevented from providing the Course due to any Event beyond our control. If we have to cancel the Contract due to an Event beyond our Control, we will promptly notify you. For the purpose of this section 'Event beyond our control' means any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, war, riots, government action, terrorism (or threat of terrorism), fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, epidemic and other natural disaster, extreme weather conditions, strike action or other industrial action by employees of third parties, and unavailability of key third party personnel, equipment or facilities necessary for the performance of the Activity.
2. If we cancel before the start date for the Activity, we will offer you a full refund of the monies paid by you or alternative course date. If we cancel during the Activity, we will give a pro rata refund. We will not pay any other compensation.
3. If an Event beyond our control takes place during the Activity that prevents our provision of the Activity, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended for as long as the Event which is beyond our control lasts. We will make a pro rata refund of the price if the period of suspension exceeds one half-day.