Activities are led by appropriately qualified and experienced team. All leaders are experienced in managing groups both in the field and in the classroom; they are qualified in first aid and are checked by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Risk assessments for all activities are available on request and health and safety policy statement is available on request.
Your group must provide adequate insurance cover for the visit. Aztec Adventure has public liability insurance with Gallagher Heath; limit of indemnity £10 million.
Group leaders should check in advance with members of their group and indicate on the booking form if anyone suffers from illnesses, injuries, disabilities, allergies or any other special needs that may affect their participation in and enjoyment of the activities. It is important that we receive this information in advance so we can ensure that all participants have a safe, worthwhile and enjoyable experience.
Group leaders are responsible for the behaviour and discipline of their group and should remain with and supervise the group at all times. The leader in charge should ensure that all adult helpers are aware of their roles.
Please pass on the following to all your adult helpers to ensure that all visitors enjoy their day.
- Remain with and supervise the group at all times including during lunch.
- You are responsible for your groups' behaviour and should ensure everyone behaves appropriately throughout the activities.
- Ensure that medication, including asthma inhalers and epipens, is with the right group leader at all times.
- Ensure your group members show courtesy to members of the public around you.
- Check for litter after your group has had lunch and take your litter home.