Aztec (Upton Warren) - Visitor Information
- Dogs - Dogs are NOT permitted on site, this is because the site is a Site of Special Scientific Interest for bird life and has to comply with rules set by Natural England.
- Aztec are NOT responsible for any loss, damage or claim whilst onsite.
- Lake Water - Whilst the lake water is generally clean, it may carry bacteria. Make sure you wash your hands before eating, any signs of illness please go to your GP or local hospital.
- Music - No stereos or musical instruments are to be played on site at any time.
- Under 18s - Must always be under adult supervision at all times.
- Driving - Speed limits must be observed on site. Motor homes must not be set up without permission.
- Car Parking - Please ensure you have parked in the car park, or with agreement of centre staff. Changing in the car park is not permitted at any time, please use the changing rooms provided.
- Fires - Open fires are not permitted.
- BBQs - a Gas BBQ is available to hire from the centre.
- Picnics - All picnics are only permitted if you are a paying customer of Aztec (Upton Warren). Picnics are not permitted in the cafe or on the cafe balcony and must be eaten in the designated areas provided.
- Rubbish - All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
- Participants - Buoyancy aids MUST be worn when on the water including the pontoons. No one is allowed on the water outside opening hours.
- Noise - Please conduct yourself with due regard to others at all times and please keep noise to a minimum. Aztec is a family friendly place and swearing will NOT be tolerated.
- Swimming & Sunbathing - Are not permitted under any circumstances.
- The Meeting rooms - No access is permitted unless your group has been allocated the room.
- Temporary structures - No gazebos, tents, sun shades, parasols, wind breaks etc are permitted, unless you are a member of a group camping on the site.
- Wildlife - Interfering or feeding of wildlife is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Stones - No throwing of stones is permitted. It causes a risk to participants, visitors and equipment.
- Ball Games - No ball games are permitted except on the camping fields under the supervision of the group leader.
- Cycling - Aztec promotes healthy living and we do encourage guests to cycle to the centre, however please refrain from cycling on the cafe balcony or outside reception, this area is pedestrian only.
- General Conduct - If at any time, in our opinion, the conduct of any person(s) is such that it is considered to be detrimental to either our interests or those of other visitors or residents, then they will be asked to leave the site immediately and NO refund will be given.
Aztec is a family business, and the above information is applied to make the centre safe and welcoming to individuals, families, groups and residents staying onsite, thank you for your co-operation and have fun at Aztec (Upton Warren)!
To talk to a member of our team please call 01527 861426 (Monday to Friday 09.00 - 16.30)
Out of office or Emergencies 07796 986073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org