Aztec (Lower Moor) - Visitor Information
- Dogs - Dogs are permitted on site, but MUST always be kept on a lead and are not allowed into the lake at anytime.
- Aztec are NOT responsible for any loss, damage or claim whilst onsite.
- Lake Water - Whilst the lake water is spring fed and generally clean, it may carry bacteria. Make sure you wash your hands before eating, any signs of illness please go to your GP or local hospital.
- Music - No stereos or musical instruments are to be played on site at any time.
- Under 18's - Must always be under adult supervision at all times.
- Driving - Speed limits must be observed on site. Motor homes can be parked onsite but not set up and no awnings put out.
- Car Parking - Please ensure you have parked on the field when you see the Aztec sign on the drive, the main car park is for holiday park visitors only. Changing in the car park is not permitted at any time, please use the changing rooms.
- Fires - Open fires are not permitted under any circumstances.
- BBQ's - BBQ's are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Picnics - Picnics are only permitted if you are a paying customer of Aztec (Lower Moor), and must be eaten in the designated areas provided.
- Rubbish - All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
- Spectators - All spectators must sit in the designated areas, the grass by the main beach must be kept clear as this is used for launching and landing of water craft.
- Participants - Buoyancy aids MUST be worn when on the water. No one is allowed on the water outside opening hours.
- Noise - Please conduct yourself with due regard to others at all times and please keep noise to a minimum. Aztec is a family friendly place and swearing will NOT be tolerated.
- Swimming & Sunbathing - Are not permitted under any circumstances.
- The Springs Clubhouse - No access is permitted under any circumstances.
- Temporary structures - No gazebo's, tents, sun shades, parasols, wind breaks etc are permitted.
- Wildlife - Interfering or feeding of wildlife is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Stones - No throwing of stones is permitted. It causes a risk to participants, visitors and equipment.
- Ball Games - No ball games are permitted on site at anytime.
- Cycling - Aztec promotes healthy living and we do encourage guests to cycle to the centre, however please refrain from cycling on the block paving outside reception, this area is pedestrian only.
- General Conduct - If at any time, in our opinion, the conduct of any person(s) is such that it is considered to be detrimental to either our interests or those of other visitors or residents, then they will be asked to leave the site immediately and NO refund will be given.
Aztec is a family business, and the above information is applied to make the centre safe and welcoming to individuals, families, groups and residents, thank you for your co-operation and have fun at Aztec (Lower Moor)!
To talk to a member of our team please call 01386 860013 or email email@example.com